Search This Blog

Monday, October 14, 2013

Thanksgiving

"I have to little"
"I'm so close, if there was just a little bit more."
"I got a job, just not the one I want."
"I know I could do that, why is s/he doing it?"
"I just don't make enough."
"If I had..."

These are all statements I hear, and I catch myself saying, that express a state of having and wanting more.  Each one implies that what is possessed is not enough.

So today as I reflect on these words, I wonder how they reflect on my acting.  I see very powerful connections.

There is a challenge to change perceptions in my world; to that end I offer this:

"Today is Thanksgiving. I am very grateful and thankful for that which I have.  It covers all my necessities in this world and gives me the inspiration to push for more.  It is more than enough and I am happy for it.  Thank you universe."

No comments:

Post a Comment