Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Shout Out!

This blog is a shout out to an Brian Mifsud.
I met Brian a few months ago through our agency,
actually I think it was about a year ago, but, it has only been the last few months we have spent time collaborating.
Brian is someone who supports other actors.  He has come out to my show and my screening.  He has been at my house to run a workshop and he has met me for coffee a number of times to chat.  When he has not been available to help he's offered alternate resources.  
When he is not out to see something of mine, I know he is seeing something someone else did.  He develops and hosts workshops to help others get involved, he posts in our actor's group and he makes his presence known.  He does this selflessly but its payoff is that he looks and seems really connected to the scene.  He is aware and a point man.  
It takes drive to push for your own career, it takes more to help others also. 
Thanks Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment