Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Believe

 Believe.
A simple word that drives the world.
The word gains context when the we hear it from the mouth of an idol
"I struggled, I starved but I believed one day I could be here..." and so the speech goes.
Its power is not limited to the great ones
For every soul believes
The starving child believes one day food will come
The young woman believes she will raise a family
The man believes he will be a father.

















For those "lowly" people we rarely think of 
Believe is something that gets them through, not only life, but the moment, the day
"I believe I can make it through this shift"
"I believe I can weather this storm"
"I believe we will stop fighting"
"I believe he will stop beating me"
"I believe I will beat cancer"
"I believe I will stop doing drugs"

I believe...

No comments:

Post a Comment