Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Assassination of Rob Ford

Everybody wants to see it happen.
Everyone wonders why he got away.
I was left to walk away
And still he came my way.
I avoided him even though it burned
For his insane fortunate life I yearned
And when I finally came from the fire
To see him peddling it became dire
So I shot him dead
Hope to be ahead 
Oh what a tale 
How I ended up in jail.

No I'm not talking about Toronto's mayor but it sounds like it.
I'm talking about me playing Ed O'Kelly in the new Canadian play 
The Assassination of Rob Ford:Dirty Little Coward
by Adam Bailey.

This show will premiere at the Toronto Fringe in July 2014

We stared rehearsals last night and I love this script.
A true gritty piece and commentary on people.
Come out and see us.

No comments:

Post a Comment