Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Audiitons? (2010-11-12)

Something is changing in the air of Toronto. The city is filming more than ever and it seems there is a possible return to the hay day of the 80's. This is good all around but it seems to be hitting me very well. After thirteen years I am finally seeing some film and TV auditions for speaking roles. I have done two of them this week and one last week. A few weeks ago I had another. This is wonderful.
In addition to this I am getting some great theatre auditions, another came through today for Classical Theatre in Perth. Wow! The auditions I have been on are garnishing me callbacks, my energy is high. 
Finally I believe that yes the universe is smiling on me, yes the scene is changing but yes something is working from my end too. A desire, a drive, a coming into my own. I have been doing a class that is driving my creativity which helps. But last summer I pushed through for a number of auditions where I tested my own boundaries and figured out my limits and what I am capable of. I am ready for it

No comments:

Post a Comment