Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Complex (2010-06-24)

Hello everyone. My apologies for being away for so long. It is my new goal to update here much more often, even if it is about nothing. Anyway, I have been busy, there have been a number of auditions, workshops for the summer show we are writing (more on that later), and rehearsals for one mother of a deep show: The Complex. I have been working hard and the work is paying off. This show is so emotionally intense. I cannot do anything in it half ass, from the second we go to the second we finish I have to sink in and dig deeper than I ever have as an actor before. What a wonderfully challenging experience that I hope you will all come out to see. It workshopped at CanStage's New Creation Festival and its world premiere is July 1, 2010 at the Toronto Fringe Festival. Ticket info at www.fringetoronto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment