Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Moving Forward (2010-09-27)

I believe that I can't sit still for too long; and if my career is not moving forward because of calls for auditions from my agent then it is up to me to make my own work.
To that end I usually have my fingers in a number of projects. I have been auditioning for prominent non-union theatres that can get waivers as a start. Followed by working closer with some film makers who are on the rise. 

Getting involved with projects and companies from the ground up is something that I enjoy. My good friend Matt is one of these people and today we laid the ground work for my future involvement with his production company which means in the long term as the projects come up I am on hand to work as an actor. Piece by Piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment