Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Moving (2012-01-10)

Well everyone, the time has come for me to move on. Well not me literally, but me on the site. 

I am grateful that my good friend Dale designed and hosted me on this site for so many years; unfortunately, it is time for him to move on and close up shop for other wonderful ventures. As such the site will be shutting down soon. So before I go any further a big round of applause to Dale, for helping me out with this site and being one of the most amazing friends.

Now I hope that everyone who has read this will continue to read what I write. Bookmark my new sites as I aim to be more diligent and active with my posts. On the new site you will be able to reply to what I write and put up comments, making it more interactive. We shall see what comes. Hope to see you all on the other side.

Always 
Geoff

THE NEW SITES
www.geoffkolomayz.blogspot.com
http://geoffkolomayz.workbooklive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment