Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Feed Back (2011-07-15)

So I keep talking about this amazing class through Caroline Azar and how it changed my acting, well here is a response I got from a recent audition

"We were really impressed with your audition....thank you so much for coming out. 

Although we didn't see you for that specific role ("Phil"), we do want to use you in the series. We are thinking about creating a special "guest star" role for you in an upcoming episode. We will keep you posted and get a script and shoot dates out to you asap!"

I keep saying, I am outside the box and I just need some casting people to look outside what they see for a role and I can do the job. I am outside because I don't conform to "hits" or "niches" I create my characters and my own "niches", specific to every role. Johnny who?


No comments:

Post a Comment