Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Feed Back (2006-12-07)

It was a good week. A few weeks ago, well about a month now I had a phenomenal week. (For those of you who have followed this blog you may remember the entry. All blogs accidentally got erased in an update to the site and I had to recover all that I could) Anyway, in that phenomenal week, I did a number of auditions, which I got call backs for, I got short listed for a commercial I really wanted to shoot (I didn?t get it), and I got short listed for a feature film I really want to do. I have been working hard since then. I gathered the people together that I needed to shoot the audition for the feature. Everyone was wonderfully gracious with their time, thank you. I rehearsed with my partner and had a fabulous experience. In its turn I also have been rehearsing for my demo reel shoot which I do on Tuesday. That day of rehearsal was so phenomenal. I finally found some things within acting that worked really well for me. I thank both my partners for being so giving at these rehearsals and helping me discover. Jess, Karrenga you are awesome. That work of course was put to the audition tape and I sent it off last week. At the same time I sent it off I was worried that I may not get my demo reel shot due to scheduling difficulties. Earlier this week, everything fell into place. I locked down my demo reel shoot day. Later that day I received word on my audition for the feature. There is no definitive answer as of yet; however, the tape has been well received and I was offered a wonderful dialogue about the character. Everything about it is positive. I won?t count chickens, but I do feel good. As I type, I note success is not measured by the outcome but by the journey. Everything happens for a reason and patience is a virtue because it leads us to that reason. So as each day goes by I continue to work in the moment to achieve the above, rather clich? statements.

No comments:

Post a Comment