Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Blogging (2007-04-10)

I have wanted to blog about postering and how much I hate it. Wanted to blog about marketing and canvassing for money and how much I hate it. I wanted to blog about amazing rehearsals and bad rehearsals. I wanted to blog about how crazy I am doing a movie the same weekend that I do a show. Wanted to blog about printers and the craziness associated to them. Wanted to blog about co-ordinating people and making it work. Wanted to blog about .. a lot more things. Maybe one day I will go back and recap some of these things but right now they feel a bit irrelevant and truly what more can I say about them? These were some of the challenges. The last challenge was time. I did not blog about these things because I was putting a show up, and blogging was the last thing on my list. I have left many thoughts here and more will come, but the above are lost to the days in which I had those emotions and moved on to get the next thing done to ensure that today I could be on stage and have a show.

… and remember:

“It is easier to be a struggling artist than it is to be a successful one” gk 2005.

Geoff

No comments:

Post a Comment