Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

On Acting & Fun (2007-02-04)

This past weekend I got together and shot a little film. The piece was five minutes. It had no story board, no extensive equipment, no budget less some pizza money and a borrowed camera. It was an idea entitled "La Fiore", inspired by a sequence seen in another movie. It was an opportunity to act, more importantly it was an opportunity to have fun. I find it refreshing to just go out and do something like that, in fact I think it is vital. I often forget, and I imagine others do as well, that just because I do this for a living does not mean I have to lose the fun in it. In the midst of the huge workload of taking on my show, the writing, the meetings and everything, I may have lost site of that a bit. So thank you friends with creative spirit for asking me to fuck around in front of a camera and collaborate this past weekend. It was a great reminder. It was a hell of a good time and I am up for it any day

No comments:

Post a Comment