Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

MOOSE BLOOP! Troubles and challenges (2010-07-28)

Today we faced some more challenges with our director. I do not believe that we see eye to eye on the shows vision. This is just one thing that we face. This is not to complain, but as I take on and fully understand my role as co-artistic director with Steve I start to recognize the different things we need to do. Circumstances like that require me to put down my actor cap and don the producer. Today the theatre called, a double booking, we are the freebie so we get bumped, the producer and technician step up to solve the situation. Yes there is so much to do. And when it is all done, I come home and the marketer and producer come out to ensure seats are full. Wait time to sleeepp...nope, actor must sit down and learn the dialogue to the show which opens in 4 days. Yes I am tired, but I am lucky to get this opportunity and more will come to me as I grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment