Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Where Have I Been (2009-05-17)

Well my year long sojourn working for a cruise line finished in late February. Having got what I wanted out of it, I picked myself and headed out for the next leg of my life. That sounds almost ominous but it really is quite exciting, I moved to the United States of America. In addition to that I took another bold step and after years of working with Mirador Productions Children's Theatre, my good friend and founder of the company Stevie Jay asked if I would help him with the company as it grows. I said yes and I am now the co-Artistic Director of a successful company entering into its fourth season. The two of us work well together and the company is already growing under our joint efforts. One such move are preliminary discussions to bring Mirador to the States and build it internationally. All very positive for us. 
So I continue to progress finding the artistic path and working towards the goals. With these new developments I imagine you will see a few more posts over the next little while

No comments:

Post a Comment