Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Submissions (2007-06-09)

I have just been informed that both of the films I poured my heart into have been submitted to the Toronto International Film Festival. With Colm Feore starring in Six Reasons Why, I understand that the film has some pre hype which can only help it along the way. I saw the final cut today. As I sat watching this movie I could only think: "Wow, a real feature film, I am in a real feature film." It feels exciting to see myself in something that looks the part of a real film I would watch at the theatre.

Untitled Puppet Project was submitted to the short films selections of TIFF. I keep hearing that the film is astounding and the work I did was brilliant. I graciously accept the offferings of my peers and hope that the work everybody did on the film is enough to make it as one of the selections. 

Regardless, this moment as an actor is exciting. Two films being submitted and both stand a decent chance of being selected.


No comments:

Post a Comment