Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

SteelTown Trilogy (2011-05-10)

For the past six months I have been working with Caroline Azar in a new class; Azarian Archival Acting. Caroline created this class, dedicated to developing character through personal archival history and collaborative improvisation, and invited me to participate in her pilot class. This has been the most informative and inspirational class of my life. I worked hard and the result will be a final workshop performance taking place in Oakville on June 3rd and then again in Toronto on June 6th. 

I will be playing the lead in my own show and all the supporting characters in my classmates'plays, (Susan Applewhaite & Edgar Nentwig). These talented actors will do the same with their shows. 

This class has been the start of the change for me. More news to follow soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment